Growing Kids with Character | Hettie Brittz
OverviewIn Growing Kids with Character, Hettie Brittz helps you identify your child’ s natural bent and how that affects your parenting journey. Hettie’s famous tree metaphors show ways to let kids excel at being who they naturally are. Learn how to:
- Cultivate your child’s unique way of encountering, following, and worshipping God
- Disciple and discipline based on your child’s very own blueprint
- Recognize your child’s strongest characteristics and apply that knowledge to everyday life
- Speak your child’s unique dialect (or “tree language”) to foster effective communication
- Help your child recognize and celebrate God’s individualized design for others
Discover how to use kids’ God-given personalities to guide them on their spiritual journeys and firmly establish their identity and purpose in Christ. Find the joy of parenting by a child’s natural bent and God’s supernatural wisdom!
A code for a free interactive Child Profile Assessment is included in the paperback edition only of this book (a $10 value). Complete the online assessment to receive an individualized report with parenting tips that align with your child's temperament type.
Book - Paperback Trade
Item #: 144591
Publication Date: March 1, 2018
About the Author
Hettie Brittz is a South African–born author, international speaker, and a foremost voice in parenting advice and personality styles. She is the author of (un)Natural Mom, the developer of the Evergreen Parenting Course, and the codeveloper of Tall Trees Profiles. She heads up Tall Trees Consulting (USA).