Bible-in-Life | High School BLUEPRINT | Spring 2019
This brand-new quarterly magazine takes the place of the former ID pamphlet and is the student component for your Bible-in-Life curriculum. Featuring the weekly Bible studies, articles for the Bible lesson, and "daily faith" devotionals for high school students to engage their faith throughout the week. Also includes quizzes and fun pieces filled with relevant topics and intense graphic appeal. Contains essential teaching tools to go with the Teacher's Commentary It's a perfect resource to initiate discussions between teens and parents, or teens and their friends, as well as for facilitating in-class study.
Need one per student plus extras for the classroom.
- Over 50% new content
- 100% new design
- Thirteen Bible Study Lessons
- Thirteen weeks of Daily Faith Devotionals
- Three to five feature length articles, written by education experts
- Packed with fun stuff-charts, quizzes, trivia, humor, time slices, inspirational quotes, etc.
- Great discussion starter for peer discussions and beyond
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
- ISBN: 9780781406437
- Quarter: Spring (March, April, May)
- Vendor: Bible-In-Life
- Type: Take Home Magazines