Echoes | ELEMENTARY Teacher's Commentary | Summer 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Echoes provides African American children in second and third grades with a Sunday school experience that matches their growing independence and responsibility, rapidly increasing vocabulary and memorization ability, increased writing and drawing skills, and especially their capacity to more deeply grasp the love of God and the meaning and application of the truths within His Word.
Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help prepare and teach. Tips help teachers understand second and third graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. Follows a four-step learning cycle to help teachers reach every child the way God made them. Understanding the Bible sections provide interesting information about each Scripture passage. Need one per teacher.
This summer Elementary themes are:
- Our Heavenly Father
- My Family
- My Church Family
- Genesis, 1 Samuel, 1 & 2 Chronicles, Nehemiah, Psalms, Luke, John, Acts, 2 Corinthians, 2 Timothy
Understanding Your Students and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare
Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: motivational lesson starters
- Bible Learning: engaging Bible stories, review activities, memory verse practice (includes Bible Words, Bible Story, Bible Review, and depending on the lesson, the Memory Verse)
- Bible Application: fun student activities (may include the Memory Verse)
- Life Response: real-life applications-includes a prayer time and, depending on the lesson, the Memory Verse Full of helpful tips to help the teacher
Digital Download Format: This edition is a single zipped PDF that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe¨ Reader¨ to open the files. Order the printed edition and you'll get: 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center Order either PDF download edition and you'll get: The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device