Suddenly Single | Rebuilding Your Life after Divorce
Kathey Batey understands the trauma of going through a divorce. In Suddenly Single, she guides readers who have experienced divorce in how to:
- Grieve the past and learn God has a future for them;
- Develop a network of experts for legal, financial, spiritual, and emotional needs;
- Navigate parenting decisions;
- Give structure and protection in fragmented relationships; and
- Embrace God’s comfort in the midst of deep pain.
Kathey Batey is a corporate trainer, life coach, and domestic mediator specializing in group therapy. She has helped hundreds of individuals find hope and resilience as they go through life transitions. Using her degree in psychology, Batey also leads webinars and workshops. She lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- ISBN: 9781434711724
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.25in
- Page Count: 240
- Format: Paperback