Echoes | Sunday School Superintendent's Handbook | Spring 2019
Unifying Lessons and Linking Church and Home
The Echoes Sunday School Superintendent's Handbook, will enable you to help every student—from preschool to adult—to "grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 3:18).
The Echoes Sunday School Superintendent's Handbook provides multi-grade material to open and close the Sunday school hour. The Handbook ensures that, while each class is age-appropriate, children, youth, and adults focus on the same Bible principle and experience biblical discipleship that connects with their daily lives.
Features of the Handbook include:
- an easy-to-follow Church and Home Theme
- a suggested order of service for opening ceremonies
- tips for lesson reviews
- tips for coordinating sermons with Sunday school lessons
With this Handbook you and your teachers will be able to better follow God's calling in your Christian education ministry!
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order the PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
|Age Level:||Upper Elementary: Grades 4 & 5|