Wesley | High School BLUEPRINT | Summer 2019
This quarterly magazine is the student component for your high school curriculum. Featuring the weekly Bible studies, articles for the Bible lesson, and Daily Faith Devotionals for high school students to engage their faith throughout the week. Also includes quizzes and fun pieces filled with relevant topics and intense graphic appeal. Contains essential teaching tools to go with the Teacher's Guide. It's a perfect resource to initiate discussions between teens and parents, or teens and their friends, as well as for facilitating in-class study.The Teacher Guide directs teachers to the exact location for each lesson in Blueprint, along with the additional articles, to help facilitate in-class use.
Need one per student plus extras for the classroom.
- Thirteen Bible Study Lessons (that can be cut out and sent home with students)
- Thirteen weeks of Daily Faith Devotionals (that can be cut out and sent home with students)
- Essential teaching tools go along with Teacher's Guide
- Three to five feature-length articles, written by experts in youth ministry and education
- Interactive worksheets and quizzes that encourage spiritual growth
- Intense graphic appeal
- Packed with fun stuff-charts, blurbs, quizzes, trivia, teen advice columns, humor bits, time slices, inspirational quotes, etc.
- Riveting, relevant topics
- Great discussion starter for peer discussions and beyond
|Age Level:||High School: Grades 9-12|