This quarterly magazine is the student component for your high school curriculum. Featuring the weekly Bible studies, articles for the Bible lesson, and Daily Faith Devotionals for high school...
This quarterly magazine is the student component for your high school curriculum. Featuring the weekly Bible studies, articles for the Bible lesson, and Daily Faith Devotionals for high school students to engage their faith throughout the week. Also includes quizzes and fun pieces filled with relevant topics and intense graphic appeal. Contains essential teaching tools to go with the Teacher's Guide. It's a perfect resource to initiate discussions between teens and parents, or teens and their friends, as well as for facilitating in-class study.
The Teacher Guide directs teachers to the exact location for each lesson in Blueprint, along with the additional articles, to help facilitate in-class use.
Need one per student plus extras for the classroom.
- Thirteen Bible Study Lessons (that can be cut out and sent home with students)
- Thirteen weeks of Daily Faith Devotionals (that can be cut out and sent home with students)
- Essential teaching tools go along with Teacher's Guide
- Three to five feature-length articles, written by experts in youth ministry and education
- Interactive worksheets and quizzes that encourage spiritual growth
- Intense graphic appeal
- Packed with fun stuff-charts, blurbs, quizzes, trivia, teen advice columns, humor bits, time slices, inspirational quotes, etc.
- Riveting, relevant topics
- Great discussion starter for peer discussions and beyond
Scope & Sequence for Spring:
- Jesus is Our Friend and Savior
- Living a Godly Life
- Getting Along
- Genesis, Proverbs, Matthew, Luke, John, Acts, Galatians, Philippians, 1 Timothy, Titus, Hebrews
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||High School: Grades 9-12|