Gospel Light Sunday School Curriculum
Discover the Gospel Light difference!
A successful Jesus-centered ministry starts with a comprehensive plan—a plan that builds year upon year from birth through adulthood with a proven scope & sequence and age-appropriate lessons.
Couple that with our deep rooted passion to bring God’s Word to kids in fun, easy-to-learn ways, based on a strong foundation in the Bible that gives kids godly values they can carry with them throughout their lives. That’s the Gospel Light difference!
Here’s What Ministries Love About Gospel Light
- Gospel Light curriculum guides children to a deeper understanding of Jesus through mentoring relationships with teachers and parents with a strong emphasis on discipleship and evangelism.
- Simple lesson plans at each age level make preparation easy for teachers.
- In-depth teacher training resources are available for each age level.
- Every teacher guide, preschool through preteen, includes an article with clear steps on how to lead a child to Christ.
- For elementary ages, additional resources to print and email home to parents are available online at no extra charge.
- The Gospel Light scope and sequence is designed to take children through Bible 5 times by 6th grade.
- Worship song CD’s for all age levels are reproducible to share with families.
- View the current Scope & Sequence
- Learn about the Gospel Light Bible Skills plan.
- Get order forms for Winter 2022-23 | Spring 2023
- Try Gospel Light curriculum with Free Sample Lessons
- Learn even more about Gospel Light
- Get answers to your questions from a Friendly Ministry Consultant