Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of...
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Middle School Digital Bundle
Echoes provides African-American young teens in grades 6 through 8 with a Sunday school experience that supports them through this time of massive change-physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and socially. Resources are filled with helpful information about real-life situations dealing with parents, interacting with friends and peers, making choices, and more. Echoes offers fun and engaging ways to encounter the Bible and God's love for middle schoolers with weekly Bible studies and a six-day devotional schedule for the rest of the week. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Commentary (roadmap for teaching each lesson), The Rock (for getting into God's Word during class and at home), and Creative Teaching Aid (posters, games, reproducibles, and more).
- Biblically based
- Culturally relevant topics
- Highlights in black history
- Easy-to-teach lessons with classroom tips
- Real Life Downloaded option integrates current events into the classroom
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- A variety of activities to choose from
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for students
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Digital take-home resources for young teens to use at home during the week
How can you relate the lesson to the world we live in? Check out Real Life Downloaded and use it as an alternative to Steps 1 & 4 each week. From Upper Elementary to Adult, these relevant topics are available for FREE online at reallifedownloaded.com
What is Real Life Downloaded?
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) is a free resource that helps students see the timeless truths of the Bible and how they apply to our lives today. With RLD, get instant access to current events and issues that relate to each Bible lesson.
RLD Content Features:
- Real Life in Real Time: Every week you'll find a hot topic in the world today that relates to students starting at age 9—all the way to adults! Check it out by age level at the link above.
- Make Connections: Designed to be used with your Bible-in-Life Teacher’s Guide or Echoes Teacher’s Commentary, RLD enhances learning and class discussion by connecting current events with the Bible.
- Share with Others: Share RLD lessons with anyone. Send a link by email or post to your favorite social media sites. We mean it. Share away!
- You’ve Got Options: Save any RLD lesson as a PDF file or send it directly to your printer. So, whether you use technology in your lesson or not, you’ve got options for what works best for you.
Exclusive Feature for Bible-in-Life High School:
Teach high school? Check out the exclusive video segment as a RLD alternate for Step 1 in your Teacher’s Guide. Each 2-3 minute video can be used to enhance your classroom discussion or fully supplement the step entirely; the choice is up to you! Check out the videos within each lesson at reallifedownloaded.com/lesson-archive/high-school-lessons
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multiuse use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Middle School: Grades 6-8|