Preschool Teacher Guide - Fall 2017
Features 13 complete, age-appropriate Preschool lessons for kids ages 3 and 4. Includes more than 2 hours of active Bible learning, activity options for 2s, teaching tips, beginning Bible skills, and Quick Steps™!
Order 1 per teacher.
Building on concepts taught to younger children, HeartShaper Preschool adds more Bible stories, continues multisensory learning, and guides the teacher to answer lots of questions preschoolers ask. This fall, preschoolers and kindergarteners will learn about Noah, Abraham, Joseph, and Samuel, and will discover that God made the world.
Each lesson includes tips and identifies activities that work well with children who have special needs.
Shape hearts. Change lives. HeartShaper Children’s Curriculum helps kids grow to know and love God and His Word—and live it out! Kids take 5 journeys through the Bible by the time they reach 6th grade. Engaging lessons help kids explore the Bible, learn how they fit into God’s plan, make practical applications to their lives, and develop solid Bible skills. Lessons are easy to prepare and include our unique Quick Steps™! Activity options provide flexibility to customize lessons. Special-needs-friendly activities and adaptations are easy to identify and use.
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multiuse edition.
Order either Microsoft® Word download edition and you'll get:
- A zipped set of files that contains a fully-editable Microsoft® Word document for each lesson and unit page as well as PDFs of introductory pages and reproducible pages. You'll need Microsoft® Word and Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The two-user edition is for use by only two teachers. If you have more than two teachers, please order the unlimited use edition.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.