SEEN™ puts expert-tested, teen-transforming material in the hands of any youth leader. Three units make up each quarter. One unit is focused on spiritual growth, one is focused on character...
SEEN™ puts expert-tested, teen-transforming material in the hands of any youth leader. Three units make up each quarter. One unit is focused on spiritual growth, one is focused on character development, and one is focused on practical skills for life. Each unit is made up of four sessions in which essential principles are wrestled with and discussed through a biblical worldview.
This digital bundle contains everything you need to teach SEEN™ in one class. The download package includes:
About SEEN Sunday School Curriculum:
SEEN was built to offer a clear path for youth leaders to connect with students about what they see in the world and to provide a safe and nurturing environment to discover the truth and wisdom of God. The goal of SEEN is for every student to feel SEEN and KNOWN in their church, their family, and their community and to go out into the world with the solid knowledge that God sees and knows and loves them too.
Order either digital download version and you'll receive an email with your download link direct from this site. The download package contains:
- SEEN Leader Guide in PDF format
- SEEN Student Book in PDF format (print or email for all students in one class)
- SEEN Digital Resources
The Single-Class version is licensed for use by one teacher and one class of students.
The Multi-Class version is licensed for 2 or more teachers and one class of students per teacher.
Both digital versions are licensed for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyrights laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.