This craft book provides simple projects your preschoolers can make with their own hands. Each craft is designed to reinforce the weekly Lesson Focus and help your children remember the...
This craft book provides simple projects your preschoolers can make with their own hands. Each craft is designed to reinforce the weekly Lesson Focus and help your children remember the Bible story.
Teachers can use this in-class/take-home paper to help Bible lessons thrive in students' hearts and hands. Each weekly paper presents the Bible story, a contemporary story, and a family component for extending the Bible lesson at home during the week.
Need one per student.
- Family Cover Wrap gives an overview of each lesson, provides the unit memory verse and one family activity related to the unit theme, and Spiritual Snippets-age-appropriate suggestions for developing spiritual disciplines in early elementary students
- Four-page leaflet: includes the Bible story, an in-class student activity used during Bible Review, a contemporary story related to the Bible Truth, and questions for discussion
- All new contemporary stories centered on the Bible Truth with an ethnically-diverse character universe
- Different contemporary story formats encourage early readers-rebus, storybook, and comic
- Faith in Action encourages discussion about the Bible story, contemporary story, and the Bible Truth and how each child can respond to that truth
Used in conjunction with:
- Bible-in-Life Early Elementary Sunday school lessons
- Reformation Press Early Elementary Sunday school lessons
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|
|Publication Date:||January 1, 2000|