The Action Bible VBS All-in-One Digital Kit
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
With David C Cook’s new VBS based on the bestselling The Action Bible®, kids will discover how to Love, Believe, Trust, and Witness as they engage in God’s big story of redemption! Each day features activities and interactive lessons that turn storytelling into an unforgettable experience that points to Jesus who Saves.
This complete, easy-to-use digital resource kit is fully reproducible and flexible to fit any size church and budget.
Key Program Details:
Duration—3 hours / per day
Format—Large Group/Small Group with built-in flexibility
Age Range—Preschool through grade 5
Optional Take-Home The Action Bible Take-Home Collector’s Cards—Sold separately in packs of 5 (suggest 1 pack per child—$2.50 each)
- Director’s Guide—introduction, programming details, five lessons (elementary grades) including adaptions for preschoolers and special jobs for 4th and 5th graders, and snack ideas
- Crew Booklets—containing script sections for use by older kids, grades 4-5
- Videos—2-minute clips to introduce the Bible character of the day Preview Video
- Action Bible Masks—10 fully reproducible masks of the main characters for the 5 days
- Theme Song—energetic, original theme song "It's All In The Bible" Sample
- Bible Masterpiece Coloring Pages—fully reproducible coloring pages that feature the Bible person for each day
- Send Home Parent Devotionals—Recap of each day’s lesson along with a closing prayer and blessing
- Web link—to videos, PDFs for posters, bulletin inserts, hi-res logos, and other resources
Download a Preview Pack
This Digital Edition will be delivered via a zipped PDF with links to the files. You will have the option of downloading the files as a single, 2 gig package or as multiple smaller packages. Adobe® Reader® will be required to open the PDF files.
The Tier 1 download edition is limited to use for up to 50 kids at a single site.
The Tier 2 download edition is for use for 51 kids and up at a single site.
When you order either download edition, you'll receive permission to access the files for 12 months. After 12 months, you must purchase another license in order to continue accessing the files.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
|Publication Date:||January 1, 2018|
|Cover Type:||Mixed media product|