Wesley Sunday School Curriculum
Distinctively holiness in name, content, and spirit.
Wesley curriculum is the choice of growing Sunday schools that value the holiness doctrinal distinctives and the mission to evangelize and disciple generations for Christ!
Every teacher’s guide includes “Building Teacher”, a special insert that provides teachers with a variety of articles on classroom ideas, heroes of the faith, and FAQ’s of Wesleyan theology for children and teens.
Ensuring solid doctrinal curriculum is of utmost importance to us. That's why we have established the Wesleyan Theological Editors Board that includes writers and editors from the Free Methodist, Church of the Nazarene, and The Wesleyan Church holiness denominations.
Here's What Makes Wesley Unique
- Lesson method/message disciples the student in personal holiness
- Relevant to everyday life challenges and choices
- Doctrinally distinctive for Wesleyan/Holiness churches
- Children and Youth Wesley Curriculum are edited by the Wesleyan Holiness Board
- Adult curriculum developed and written by Wesleyan Theological Editors Board
- Deep theological studies and Bible content
- Scripture memory and life application emphasized· God-honoring biblical values covered toddler through adult
- Colorful teacher and student materials
- Easy to teach and prepare
- Church/Home link throughout 4-step lesson plan
- Age grading based on developmental needs of the student
- Systematic Bible coverage in 2-3 year cycle (toddler through high school)
- Includes Bible background helps and teacher's devotional
- View the current Scope & Sequence
- Get order forms for Winter 2022-23 | Spring 2023
- Get answers to your questions from a Friendly Ministry Consultant