TruWonder Classroom Edition for 4s and 5s encourages young children to experience the awesome wonder of God. Building on the importance of relationships, children will explore the...
TruWonder Classroom Edition for 4s and 5s encourages young children to experience the awesome wonder of God. Building on the importance of relationships, children will explore the Bible together. Developmentally rich activities encourage children to participate together and build traditions. TruWonder creates opportunities for worship response in every lesson.
Like all Tru lessons, TruWonder begins in the home with the HomeFront Weekly. Families are equipped to be the primary nurturers of their children’s faith through time together in God’s Word, prayer, and blessing. Children will come into a TruWonder classroom ready to continue conversations about God that began at home.
Components of a TruWonder Classroom Edition Lesson:
- Connect: Children will develop relationships with their leaders and one another, building the faith community through activities and conversation starters.
- Gather: Children will experience and learn about God through games, storytelling from The Big God Story, prayer, and discussion.
- Respond: Children reflect on what the Holy Spirit is teaching them and respond to God through creative activities and games.
- Bless: Children receive a blessing for the purpose of declaring God’s protection, joy, or wisdom.
TruWonder Classroom Edition is a digital curriculum with a 3-year scope and sequence.
Age Level: 4s and 5s for this classroom edition
TruWonder Quarterly Bundle includes:
- Quarterly Leaders Guides–13 lessons provided in both PDF and customizable Word doc formats
- Resource Pak
- Welcome Song pieces for GATHER game
- Remember Verse cards and images
- Small Group Enhancements (pictures, discussion questions, and timeline)
- Wonder Question Strips
- Storytelling Videos (3 per quarter)
- Storytelling Images
- Discussion Questions
- Supplemental Activities: Maps, Game cards, Connect Questions, Response pieces
- Remember & Celebrate lessons: Recipe Cards and Parent Invitations, Festival Banners, Ponder Point Banners
- HomeFront Weekly for each lesson
WorshipPaks for Tru available here.
Order the download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 12 months:
The download edition for up to 25 students, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for up to 25 students at a single site.
The download edition for up to 50 students, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for up to 50 students at a single site.
This product license is good for 12 months. After 12 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||4 & 5 Year Olds|