Echoes Adult The Quiet Hour | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
A daily devotional guide with readings that relate to the Scriptures taught in each lesson.
Need one per student and extras for church.
- Daily Bible readings and devotions coincide with weekly lessons
- Follows the ISSL plan of daily readings
Frequently purchased with Winter Adult - Comprehensive Bible Study The Quiet Hour: