Standard Lesson | NIV® Bible Student | Spring 2018
Designed so students have Scripture exposition and learning activities to help them understand the week’s lesson. Available in regular and large print.
Your class can participate in a deep study of God’s Word with:
- Printed Bible text for each lesson
- Condensed commentary on the text that is consistent with the teacher book
- Learning activities that coincide with the lessons
- A daily Bible reading plan
- Special feature articles that relate to the topic of discussion
Order 1 per student.
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the NIV®as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2017-2018 students will explore:
- Covenant with God (Pentateuch, 1 & 2 Samuel, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, 1 Corinthians, Hebrews)
- Faith in Action (Daniel, Matthew, Acts, Ephesians, 1 Timothy, James)
- Acknowledging God (Pentateuch, 2 Chronicles, Psalms, Luke, John, 2 Corinthians, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Justice in the New Testament (Matthew, Luke, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Colossians)
NIV® is a trademark registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc. Used by permission.
- ISBN: 9780784740095
- Quarter: Spring (March, April, May)
- Vendor: Encounter
- Type: Student Lesson Books