Echoes Adult Large Print Student Book | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
The standard in quarterly Bible study for more than 100 years, this Large Print Student Book offers Biblical commentary and life applications, plus prints Scripture references in both KJV and NIV. (One per student) Designed for today's African-American church.
- Commentary explains the Scripture passage and provided questions help gauge student comprehension of the passage
- Includes both NIV and KJV translations
- Activities help students explore the lesson focus and Bible principle
- Encourages real-life applications
- Daily Bible Readings prepare students for next week's lesson
Frequently purchased with Winter Adult - Comprehensive Bible Study Large Print Student Book