We've changed the format from horizontal to vertical, added more challenging Bible studies and complete teacher helps to help you reach your adult students with God's word. Designed for today's...
We've changed the format from horizontal to vertical, added more challenging Bible studies and complete teacher helps to help you reach your adult students with God's word. Designed for today's African-American church.
Need one per teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Connection: gets adults engaged with the topic of the week
- Bible Exploration: adults will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Bible Interaction: teacher has three choices for activities that will help adults explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Life Application: adults will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- A two-page spread called Highlights in Black History focuses on an African-American Christian who not only advanced African-Americans in some significant way but also showed personal Christian values to others
- Lessons follow the time-honored Uniform Series (International Sunday School Lessons ISSL)
Additional Resources for Echoes Adult Comprehensive Bible Study:
- Teacher's Resource Kit (1 Teacher's Commentary & 1 Creative Teach Aids Packet)
- Creative Teaching Aids
- Student Book
- Large Print Student Book
- Power for Living (Take-Home)
- The Quiet Hour (Devotion Guide)
- Lesson Leaflet (Visitor's Lesson)
- Superintendents Handbook
Echoes Sunday School Curriculum
God's resounding word for a multicultural world.
Echoes Sunday School Curricula (Literature) is one of the most widely used resources in the African American Church today and has been for over 25 years. A derivative of Bible-in-Life curricula, Echoes is reaching many denominations and churches.
Churches looking to grow as a family will testify that these resources are relevant, biblically sound, applicable to everyday living situations and contain culturally relevant topics and African American imagery for all age levels, Toddler through Adult.
Here's what Ministries love about Echoes curriculum:
- Easy to use 4-step lessons with an emphasis on Scripture memory
- Adult Lessons follow ISSL Format
- Unified themes across ages levels
- Each Teacher Commentary include Bible Extra’s
- Age-appropriate and theologically accurate lessons
- Bible Application encouraged at all age levels
- Quarterly Black History Feature
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multi-use download edition is for multiple teachers at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.