Echoes Adult Comprehensive Bible Study Teacher's Commentary | Winter 2017-2018
Step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead each lesson. Begins with devotional preparation for the teacher and provides Bible background material, suggested responses to study questions, and a variety of activities and stories relating Bible truths to adult life. Also points teachers to additional information in the David C Cook Bible Lesson Commentary. Reductions of the student book pages are included so teachers can easily see what students are reading and studying. Provides usage information for all Creative Teaching Aids. Need one per teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Connection: gets adults engaged with the topic of the week
- Bible Exploration: adults will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Bible Interaction: teacher has three choices for activities that will help adults explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Life Application: adults will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- A two-page spread called Highlights in Black History focuses on an African-American Christian who not only advanced African-Americans in some significant way but also showed personal Christian values to others
- Lessons follow the time-honored Uniform Series (ISSL)
- Scriptures coordinate with the David C Cook Bible Lesson Commentary
Free Online Resource for Adults
Echoes Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. EchoesDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.