Bible-in-Life Understanding the Bible Adult Leader's Guide | Winter 2018-2019
Step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead each lesson. Includes preparation activity for the teacher, Bible background material, lesson objectives, answers to study questions, and a variety of activities relating Bible truths to adult life. Reductions of the student book pages are included so teachers can easily see what students are reading and studying.
Need one per teacher.
- Teacher preparation and guided lessons
- Helpful summaries of the Scripture passage
- Answers to the student questions
- Extra activities that tie into the lesson
- Maps, charts, and word studies
This winter's theme is:
- Fulfillment of a Promise
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities to choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents