Echoes Adult Understanding the Bible Leader's Guide | Winter 2018-2019
This material provides an expositional verse-by-verse study of each book of the Bible, one book at a time, and applies the Scriptures to the complex issues adult students face. (One per student) (Not a uniquely Echoes product)
This winter Adult Understanding the Bible theme is:
- Fulfillment of a Promise (Joshua)
- Teacher preparation and guided lessons
- Helpful summaries of the Scripture passage
- Answers to the student questions
- Extra activities that tie into the lesson
- Maps, charts, and word studies
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.
Notes about product download licensing:
Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
The product is protected by copyrights laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.