Bible-in-Life | Adult Creative Teaching Aids | Fall 2018
With posters, discussion starters, worksheets, and other materials, this teaching aid will help ensure that all your students will be able to participate meaningfully.
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
How can you relate the lesson to the world we live in? Check out Real Life Downloaded and use it as an alternative to Steps 1 & 4 each week. From Upper Elementary to Adult, these relevant topics are available for FREE online at reallifedownloaded.com
What is Real Life Downloaded?
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) is a free resource that helps students see the timeless truths of the Bible and how they apply to our lives today. With RLD, get instant access to current events and issues that relate to each Bible lesson.
RLD Content Features:
- Real Life in Real Time: Every week you'll find a hot topic in the world today that relates to students starting at age 9—all the way to adults! Check it out by age level at the link above.
- Make Connections: Designed to be used with your Bible-In-Life Teacher’s Guide or Echoes Teacher’s Commentary, RLD enhances learning and class discussion by connecting current events with the Bible.
- Share with Others: Share RLD lessons with anyone. Send a link by email or post to your favorite social media sites. We mean it. Share away!
- You’ve Got Options: Save any RLD lesson as a PDF file or send it directly to your printer. So, whether you use technology in your lesson or not, you’ve got options for what works best for you.
|Category:||Creative Teaching Aid|