Bible-in-Life for high school provides teenagers with an engaging Sunday school experience designed to help them make a successful transition to owning their faith. More advanced Bible studies, discussion questions,...
Bible-in-Life for high school provides teenagers with an engaging Sunday school experience designed to help them make a successful transition to owning their faith. More advanced Bible studies, discussion questions, teacher devotionals, Bible background, and classroom tips give you all you need to teach with confidence.
Each week, high school students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
This fall high school monthly themes are:
- Good and Bad Choices
- Taking a Stand for God
- Following Wisdom
- Proverbs, Job, Ecclesiastes, Psalms, Proverbs, James
Additional resources for Bible-in-Life High School Sunday school lessons:
- BLUEPRINT (student book)
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multiuse use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
How can you relate the lesson to the world we live in? Check out Real Life Downloaded and use it as an alternative to Steps 1 & 4 each week. From Upper Elementary to Adult, these relevant topics are available for FREE online at reallifedownloaded.com
What is Real Life Downloaded?
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) is a free resource that helps students see the timeless truths of the Bible and how they apply to our lives today. With RLD, get instant access to current events and issues that relate to each Bible lesson.
RLD Content Features:
- Real Life in Real Time: Every week you'll find a hot topic in the world today that relates to students starting at age 9—all the way to adults! Check it out by age level at the link above.
- Make Connections: Designed to be used with your Bible-in-Life Teacher’s Guide or Echoes Teacher’s Commentary, RLD enhances learning and class discussion by connecting current events with the Bible.
- Share with Others: Share RLD lessons with anyone. Send a link by email or post to your favorite social media sites. We mean it. Share away!
- You’ve Got Options: Save any RLD lesson as a PDF file or send it directly to your printer. So, whether you use technology in your lesson or not, you’ve got options for what works best for you.
Exclusive Feature for Bible-in-Life High School:
Teach high school? Check out the exclusive video segment as a RLD alternate for Step 1 in your Teacher’s Guide. Each 2-3 minute video can be used to enhance your classroom discussion or fully supplement the step entirely; the choice is up to you! Check out the videos within each lesson at reallifedownloaded.com/lesson-archive/high-school-lessons
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||High School: Grades 9-12|
|Publication Date:||January 15, 2000|