Bible-in-Life | Toddler/2 Teacher's Guide | Fall 2018
Help toddlers and two-year-olds discover the Bible with this quarterly guide filled with exciting and easy-to-use lessons.
Bible-in-Life provides toddlers, 18 months through two years old, with a multi-sensory Sunday school experience. As a first introduction to faith, lessons are designed to help teachers and volunteers set up learning activities that present the Bible story, while the children move around, explore, play and learn.
Bible stories are from The Toddler’s Bible. Activities include the Interactive Bible Step, the Bible Review Step, and the Craft Step.
Need one per class or teacher.
This fall Toddlers themes are:
• This is the Bible
• Tell Me About God
• God's Helpers
Genesis, Exodus, 1 Kings, Esther, Psalms, Jeremiah, Habakkuk, Luke, John, Acts, 2 Timothy, 2 Peter, 1 John
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.