Bible-in-Life | Upper Elementary Teacher's Guide | Fall 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Bible-in-Life for preteens challenges kids to see God throughout the week and apply His Word to their everyday life! Preteens build out their faith foundation through Bible study, Scripture memory and conversations about current events, friendships, peer pressure and family relationships—all with focus on real-life application.
NEW BEGINNING FALL 2018!
Access to download a free Scripture Memory Video is now included with the purchase of your Teacher’s Guide. (Instructions found in your receipt). These songs are God’s Word set to music and motion that will inspire and equip young hearts with God’s Truth. Each quarter receive ONE FREE SONG with access to many more!
This quarterly guide includes step-by-step instructions to help you prepare and teach God’s Word to your students. All Bible-in-Life lessons are organized in an easy-to-use 4-step lesson path. Lessons are complete with Bible story background, tips for teaching fourth and fifth graders, along with a variety of activities and thought-provoking questions to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson. In addition, Bible-in-Life for elementary students also comes with lesson videos that support monthly themes and show kids living out their faith in everyday moments.
Need one Teacher’s Guide per class or teacher.
This fall upper elementary monthly themes are:
• The God Who Created Us
• The God Who Corrects Us
• The God Who Calls Us
Genesis, Psalm, Jeremiah, Romans, Ephesians, Philippians, Hebrews, Revelations
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
How can you relate the lesson to the world we live in? Check out Real Life Downloaded and use it as an alternative to Steps 1 & 4 each week. From Upper Elementary to Adult, these relevant topics are available for FREE online at reallifedownloaded.com
What is Real Life Downloaded?
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) is a free resource that helps students see the timeless truths of the Bible and how they apply to our lives today. With RLD, get instant access to current events and issues that relate to each Bible lesson.
RLD Content Features:
- Real Life in Real Time: Every week you'll find a hot topic in the world today that relates to students starting at age 9—all the way to adults! Check it out by age level at the link above.
- Make Connections: Designed to be used with your Bible-In-Life Teacher’s Guide or Echoes Teacher’s Commentary, RLD enhances learning and class discussion by connecting current events with the Bible.
- Share with Others: Share RLD lessons with anyone. Send a link by email or post to your favorite social media sites. We mean it. Share away!
- You’ve Got Options: Save any RLD lesson as a PDF file or send it directly to your printer. So, whether you use technology in your lesson or not, you’ve got options for what works best for you.
Order the printed edition and you'll get:
- 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.