Administrators and teachers can be confident in Biblical Choices to integrate intentional, comprehensive Bible learning with an educational focus including systematic Bible study, tests, and assessments that complement...
Administrators and teachers can be confident in Biblical Choices to integrate intentional, comprehensive Bible learning with an educational focus including systematic Bible study, tests, and assessments that complement the other subjects taught in the classroom.
In addition, each lesson provides:
- creative, fun Bible memory techniques integrated into each lesson
- age-appropriate activities and engaging game ideas
Great for Christian School and Homeschool. View the Scope & Sequence here.
In Third Grade, students learn about The God of Choices and the following values: faithfulness, faith in God, loyalty, forgiveness, thankfulness, and courage.
Each Student Pack includes:
- 1 Student Book, featuring:
- Two-color, perforated pages
- Coloring, drawing, writing, recall, and recognition components
- 1 Activity Pad, featuring:
- Full-color, tear-off pages to take home
- Drawing, cutting, coloring, playing games, and activities to involve parents with the Bible Students formulate their own Bible-based value system anchored in the values Jesus taught.
- The printed Student Pack, which includes 1 copy of the Student Book and 1 copy of the Activity Pad for this age level, shipped from our distribution center
Digital download versions are licensed for 12 months. Choose the license that best fits your class size.
Each digital download contains the student book and student activity pad in one PDF format file. You are licensed to make copies of this file up-to the license limit.
Single student license: The 1-student download edition is limited to use for 1 teacher and 1 student at a single site.
- 5-pack license: The 5-student download edition is limited to use for 1 teacher and up-to 5 students at a single site.
- 10-pack license: The 10-student download edition is limited to use for 1 teacher and up-to 10 students at a single site.
- 20-pack license: The 20-student download edition is limited to use for 1 teacher and up-to 20 students at a single site.
If you have more than 20 students, order a combination of licenses to cover your class.
This product license is good for 12 months. After 12 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing
Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||No Age Level|