Biblical Choices - 4th Grade Teacher's Kit
Administrators and teachers can be confident in Biblical Choices to integrate intentional, comprehensive Bible learning with an educational focus including systematic Bible study, tests, and assessments that complement the other subjects taught in the classroom.
In addition, each lesson provides:
- creative, fun Bible memory techniques integrated into each lesson
- age-appropriate activities and engaging game ideas
Great for Christian School and Homeschool. View the Scope & Sequence here.
In Fourth Grade, students learn about The God of History and the following values: honoring and respecting God, showing compassion, responsibility, encouragement, and fruit of the Spirit.
Order at least 1 Teacher Kit per classroom and get easy-to-teach planning tools for all your teachers!
Each kit includes:
- 3-ring binder with complete, clear lesson plans
- Bird’s Eye View—a quick overview of the lessons each quarter
- Supply Checklist—a complete list for the quarter
- Parent Letters—a customizable letter to communicate easily to parents
- Notes—a dedicated space to record best practices per lesson for future years
- Options—tons of activities to choose from
- 1 resource-filled CD with master files for worksheets, clip art, music, audio files, parent letters, assessment masters, and more
- 1 Student Pack (book and activity pad) for reference
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed kit, which includes 1 copy of each physical product for this age level, shipped from our distribution center
Order the download edition, and you'll get access to the following:
- The bundle/kit in a single zipped file that includes the entire bundle/kit in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This Student Pack files in this kit are only to be used as a reference and do not include permission to make copies for students—Student Pack licenses that allow for multiple copies must be purchased separately.
The download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.