Biblical Choices - Kindergarten Teacher's Kit
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
In Kindergarten, students learn about The God of Creation and the following values: helping, obedience, honesty, kindness, compassion, and forgiveness.
Great for Christian School and Homeschool. View the Scope & Sequence here.
Order at least 1 Teacher Kit per classroom and get easy-to-teach planning tools for all your teachers!
Each kit includes:
- 3-ring binder with complete, clear lesson plans
- Bird’s Eye View — a quick overview of the lessons each quarter
- Supply Checklist — a complete list for the quarter
- Parent Letters — a customizable letter to communicate easily to parents
- Notes — a dedicated space to record best practices per lesson for future years
- Options — tons of activities to choose from
- 1 resource-filled CD with master files for worksheets, clip art, music, audio files, parent letters, assessment masters, and more
- 1 Student Pack (book and activity pad) for reference
In addition, each lesson provides:
- creative, fun Bible memory techniques integrated into each lesson
- age-appropriate activities and engaging game ideas
Administrators and teachers can be confident in Biblical Choices to integrate intentional, comprehensive Bible learning with an educational focus including systematic Bible study, tests, and assessments that complement the other subjects taught in the classroom.
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed kit, which includes 1 copy of each physical product for this age level, shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 1 school year:
- The bundle/kit in a single zipped file that includes the entire bundle/kit in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 1 school year. After 1 school year, you must purchase another license. The download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site.
This product license is good for 12 months. After 12 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.