Bible-in-Life | Adult Digital Bundle | Fall 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
This product is for download only!
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. David C Cook's bestselling curriculum, Bible-in-Life is for all ages (toddler through adult) and communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, motivating students to apply what they've learned at every stage of spiritual growth. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers the quality you count on every Sunday and takes that into the week with families.
Each week, Bible-in-Life students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Adult Digital Bundle
Bible-in-Life offers adults a Sunday school experience that inspires them, promotes community among other adults, and encourages them to continue growing spiritually and understand Bible principles as they take on the responsibilities of marriage, raising children, being empty nesters, becoming grandparents, and mentoring others in faith. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Guide (roadmap for teaching each lesson), Comprehensive Bible Study (student resource), The Quiet Hour (a devotional resource coordinated with the Daily Bible Readings listed in Comprehensive Bible Study), and Creative Teaching Aid (posters, games, reproducibles, and more).
- Bible-based learning rather than topic-based
- Comprehensive Bible coverage
- All new content every quarter
- Easy-to-teach lessons
- Teacher devotional
- Understanding the Bible
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Follows ISSL (International Sunday School Lectionary, a 6-year scope and sequence cycle)
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff and volunteers
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- At-home study and devotional resources for students
How can you relate the lesson to the world we live in? Check out Real Life Downloaded and use it as an alternative to Steps 1 & 4 each week. From Upper Elementary to Adult, these relevant topics are available for FREE online at reallifedownloaded.com
What is Real Life Downloaded?
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) is a free resource that helps students see the timeless truths of the Bible and how they apply to our lives today. With RLD, get instant access to current events and issues that relate to each Bible lesson.
RLD Content Features:
- Real Life in Real Time: Every week you'll find a hot topic in the world today that relates to students starting at age 9—all the way to adults! Check it out by age level at the link above.
- Make Connections: Designed to be used with your Bible-In-Life Teacher’s Guide or Echoes Teacher’s Commentary, RLD enhances learning and class discussion by connecting current events with the Bible.
- Share with Others: Share RLD lessons with anyone. Send a link by email or post to your favorite social media sites. We mean it. Share away!
- You’ve Got Options: Save any RLD lesson as a PDF file or send it directly to your printer. So, whether you use technology in your lesson or not, you’ve got options for what works best for you.