Bible-in-Life Early Elementary Digital Bundle | Fall 2017
Bible-in-Life’s early elementary age level offers children in kindergarten and first grade a Sunday school experience filled with talk time and activities that open their hearts and minds to God's Word and the love of Jesus as they form a foundation of faith. Children learn Bible stories through interactive storytelling with movable figures, apply the story theme to their own lives, sing along to original music that reinforces Bible themes, and make crafts that match their growing fine motor skills. Bible Beginnings will teach them basic Bible study skills in class, and Scripture memorization is also encouraged.
This fall Early Elementary monthly themes are:
- God Gives Us Families
- God Gives Us Friends
- God Gives Us Church
Digital bundle includes Teacher's Guide (roadmap for teaching each lesson), My Bible Beginnings (for getting into God's Word during class), Storytime (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, games, puzzles, and more).
Please note: The early elementary Make-It/Take-It craft books are ONLY available in print. Please order separately, one per child.
Digital Bundle Features:
- Expands introduction to faith and Bible stories
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful tips for teachers
- Bible memory verse for each unit
- Multi-sensory lessons with music, movement, play, and crafts
- 2-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Built in worship time experience
- Wooly lamb and Shaggy donkey puppets!
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for parents to use with their elementary schoolers
Beginning with this September 2017 quarter, Bible-in-Life (Preschool – Upper Elementary) comes with NEW lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments. This resource is new to Bible-in-Life and serves as a great tool for class time. Access information is provided in the Teacher’s Guide.
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life Kids curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.