Bible-in-Life Early Elementary Digital Bundle | Winter 2017-2018
OverviewBible-in-Life’s early elementary age level offers children in kindergarten and first grade a Sunday school experience filled with talk time and activities that open their hearts and minds to God's Word and the love of Jesus as they form a foundation of faith. Children learn Bible stories through interactive storytelling with movable figures, apply the story theme to their own lives, sing along to original music that reinforces Bible themes, and make crafts that match their growing fine motor skills. Bible Beginnings will teach them basic Bible study skills in class, and Scripture memorization is also encouraged.
This fall Early Elementary monthly themes are:
- God Gives Us Families
- God Gives Us Friends
- God Gives Us Church
Please note: The early elementary Make-It/Take-It craft books are ONLY available in print. Please order separately, one per child.
Digital Bundle Features:
- Expands introduction to faith and Bible stories
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful tips for teachers
- Bible memory verse for each unit
- Multi-sensory lessons with music, movement, play, and crafts
- 2-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Built in worship time experience
- Wooly lamb and Shaggy donkey puppets!
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for parents to use with their elementary schoolers
- Beginning with this September 2017 quarter, Bible-in-Life (Preschool – Upper Elementary) comes with NEW lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments. This resource is new to Bible-in-Life and serves as a great tool for class time. Access information is provided in the Teacher’s Guide.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.