Bible-in-Life Middle School Digital Bundle | Fall 2017
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. David C Cook's bestselling curriculum, Bible-in-Life is for all ages (toddler through adult) and communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, motivating students to apply what they've learned at every stage of spiritual growth. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life delivers the quality you count on every Sunday and takes that into the week with families.
Each week, Bible-in-Life students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Middle School Digital Bundle
Bible-in-Life for middle school offers young teens in grades 6 through 8 a Sunday school experience that supports them through this time of massive change-physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and socially. Resources are filled with helpful information about real-life situations dealing with parents, interacting with friends and peers, making choices, and more. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Guide (roadmap for teaching each lesson), The Rock (for getting into God's Word during class and at home), and Creative Teaching Aid (posters, games, reproducibles, and more).
- Biblically based
- Easy-to-teach lessons. with classroom tips
- Teacher devotional
- Understanding the Bible
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- A variety of activities to choose from
- Exciting visual appeal with excerpts from The Action Bible
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and familiesDigital take-home resources for students and families
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.