Calming Angry Kids: Help and Hope for Parents in the Whirlwind | Tricia Goyer
OverviewSlammed doors. Hurting hearts. Tricia Goyer knows what it’s like to parent children with chronic anger. In Calming Angry Kids, Goyer draws on her own experience to help readers
- understand what’s going on in a child’s brain
- focus on relationship over rules
- teach a child how to handle frustrations without outbursts
- control how they express their own anger
- establish a standard of respect in the home
Including reflection questions and action steps at the end of each chapter, Calming Angry Kids shows weary parents that peace in their home is within reach.
Paperback - 240 pages
Published: October 1, 2018
About the Author
Tricia Goyer is the award-winning author of more than seventy books, including Walk It Out: The Radical Result of Living God's Word One Step at a Time. She is a homeschooling mom of ten and a grandmother of four. Tricia and her family live in Little Rock, Arkansas.