Echoes Early Elementary Make-It/Take-It (Craft & Take Home) | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
With this in-class student craft book, kindergartners and first graders turn these heavy-paper craft pages into books, story puppets, puzzles, simple sculptures, and cards. The lesson reminders help the Bible stories to be meaningful throughout the week at home. Simple classroom supplies needed. Need one per student.
- Craft projects for each lesson with both Bible story art and contemporary art
- Projects include cards, puppets, dioramas, door hangers, and more
- A lesson reminder for review of the Bible story during the week at home
- Two bonus craft projects
Frequently purchased with Echoes Make It/Take it: