Echoes Early Elementary Digital Bundle | Spring 2019
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." -Psalm 100:4
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Early Elementary Digital Bundle
Echoes provides African-American children in kindergarten and first grade with a Sunday school experience that is vibrant and new, filled with activities that open their hearts and minds to God's Word and the love of Jesus as they form a foundation of faith. Children will learn Bible stories through interactive storytelling with movable figures, apply the story theme to their own lives and make crafts that match their growing fine motor skills. Bible memorization is also emphasized. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Commentary (roadmap for teaching each lesson), Storytime (a Bible story followed by a modern story about children the same age who model situations and behaviors in real life), and the Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, Bible story figures, and more).
- Biblically based
- Culturally relevant topics
- Highlights in black history
- African-American art, by an African-American artist
- Easy-to-teach lessons
- Weekly memory verse practice
- A variety of activities to choose from
- Life application
- 2-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
- Bible timeline helps kids see where each Bible story fits into the big picture of God's Word
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
- The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multiuse use edition.
- The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|