Echoes Early Elementary Storytime (Take-Home) | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Teachers can use this in-class/take-home paper to help Bible lessons thrive in students' hearts and hands. Each weekly paper presents the Bible story, a contemporary story, and a family component for extending the Bible lesson at home during the week. Need one per student.
- Family Cover Wrap gives an overview of each lesson, provides the unit memory verse and one family activity related to the unit theme, and Spiritual Snippets-age-appropriate suggestions for developing spiritual disciplines in early elementary students
- Four-page leaflet: includes the Bible story, an in-class student activity used during Bible Review, a contemporary story related to the Bible Truth, and questions for discussion
- All new contemporary stories centered on the Bible Truth with an ethnically-diverse character universe
- Different contemporary story formats encourage early readers-rebus, storybook, and comic
- Faith in Action encourages discussion about the Bible story, contemporary story, and the Bible Truth and how each child can respond to that truth
Frequently purchased with Echoes :