All of the how-to's are at your fingertips in this valuable resource. Each of the 13 lessons are designed to introduce and endear the four- and five-year-old student...
All of the how-to's are at your fingertips in this valuable resource. Each of the 13 lessons are designed to introduce and endear the four- and five-year-old student to the foundational concepts of God and His Son, church, God's Word, and His creation. Lessons are divided into three parts: Focus, Discover, Respond, each developed to take the student through the lesson Bible Truth and Life Response Aim.
In the Focus section learning centers encourage children to explore their world and introduce them to the Bible Truth and the Life Response Aim through focused play and age-appropriate discussion.
- Visual aids, music, action rhymes, books, art, and role play are some of the tools used in the various learning centers.
- Three different learning centers are visited each week.
- Additional information on the why's, how's, and what's of the learning centers is provided in each teaching guide.
The Discover portion of the lesson takes children directly into Scripture.
- A transitional time redirects the students' attention from learning centers to the Bible story.
- The Bible story is presented using colorful visual aids, music, puppets, and other teaching methods to bring the story to life for the children.
- The story is then reviewed to check for comprehension of the Bible Truth.
Respond allows for just that the child's response.
- The main focus of this section is the Life Response Aim, but the Bible Truth is again discussed through the use of the student book, music, additional enrichment ideas, and other methods.
Teacher devotionals and a link to the previous lesson help to round out the teacher's preparation process.
Additional resources for Scripture Press 4's and 5's Sunday School lessons:
About Scripture Press Sunday School Curriculum
A strong foundation for a strong church.
Scripture Press builds a solid foundation based on Scripture and a goal for dedicated discipleship. Scripture Press curriculum is designed to help students understand and grow in the knowledge of God's Word.
Features include conservative theology and doctrine, 3-step lesson plan, dual translation NIV®/KJV (two year old through High School) and choice of translation for adult NIV® or KJV.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|4s & 5s