Bible-in-Life Early Elementary Teacher's Guide (Episcopal/Anglican edition) | Winter 2018-2019
Discover ways to challenge your students' thinking, encourage them to retell Bible stories and give them opportunities to respond with each lesson. Includes motivational starters, Bible stories, memory verses, fun activities and real-life applications.
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents