Echoes Early Elementary Creative Teaching Aids | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Essential audio and visual resources to go with the Teacher's Commentary. Enhances lessons with a variety of posters, games, 3D models, and puzzles, along with an attendance chart, music CD, sheet music, postcards, and more. Need one per class.
- Essential teaching tools to go with the Teacher's Commentary
- Bible story posters, flannel-graph figures, stand-up figures, and memory game
- CD with a song for each of the three units (stereo and instrumental)
- CD is reproducible for classroom use
- Attendance chart
Frequently purchased with Echoes :