Echoes | Adult Understanding the Bible Leader's Commentary | Fall 2018
Step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead each lesson. Includes preparation activity for the teacher, Bible background material, lesson objectives, answers to study questions, and a variety of activities relating Bible truths to adult life. Reductions of the student book pages are included so teachers can easily see what students are reading and studying.
Need one per teacher.
This fall Adult Understanding the Bible theme is:
• Finding Life's Better Things (Hebrews)
- Teacher preparation and guided lessons
- Helpful summaries of the Scripture passage
- Answers to the student questions
- Extra activities that tie into the lesson
- Maps, charts, and word studies