Echoes | Elementary Digital Bundle | Summer 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Elementary Digital Bundle
Echoes provides African American children in second and third grades with a Sunday school experience that matches their growing independence and responsibility, rapidly increasing vocabulary and memorization ability, increased writing and drawing skills, and especially their capacity to more deeply grasp the love of God and the meaning and application of the truths within His Word, the Bible. Bible memorization is also emphasized. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Commentary (roadmap for teaching each lesson), My Bible Book (for getting into God's Word during class), Friends (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, puzzles, games, and more).
- Biblically based learning, transitioning from Bible story to Bible study
- Culturally relevant topics
- Highlights in black history
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful tips for teachers
- Bible memory verse for each week
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Life application
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Quarterly Bible Overview Chart helps children see where the Bible passage fits into God's Word
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.