Echoes Elementary Teacher's Commentary - Fall
Echoes provides African American children in second and third grades with a Sunday school experience that matches their growing independence and responsibility, rapidly increasing vocabulary and memorization ability, increased writing and drawing skills, and especially their capacity to more deeply grasp the love of God and the meaning and application of the truths within His Word. Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help prepare and teach. Tips help teachers understand second and third graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. Follows a four-step learning cycle to help teachers reach every child the way God made them. Understanding the Bible sections provide interesting information about each Scripture passage.
Need one per teacher.
- Understanding Your Students and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: motivational lesson starters
- Bible Learning: engaging Bible stories, review activities, memory verse practice (includes Bible Words, Bible Story, Bible Review, and depending on the lesson, the Memory Verse)
- Bible Application: fun student activities (may include the Memory Verse)
- Life Response real-life applications-includes a prayer time and, depending on the lesson, the Memory Verse
- Full of helpful tips to help the teacher
Format: This edition is a single zipped PDF that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
Order the printed edition and you'll get:
- 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.