Echoes | High School Teacher's Commentary | Fall 2018
Echoes offers African-American high teenagers an engaging Sunday school experience designed to help them make a successful transition to owning their faith. Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead the discussion, with Bible background, tips for teaching high school students, and a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson. The Teacher's Commentary serves as a guide for teachers as you use the brand-new student magazine, Blueprint, providing the exact location for each Bible study and each article, to help facilitate in-class use.
Need one per teacher.
This fall High School themes are:
• The God Who Created Us
• The God Who Corrects Us
• The God Who Calls Us Genesis, Psalm, Jeremiah, Matthew, Acts, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Colossians, Hebrews, 1 Timothy, Titus, James, 2 Peter
- Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students
- Pre-session activities for group involvement
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: an intro step to get teens engaged with the topic of the week
- Bible Learning: the Bible study portion where teens will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Bible Application: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help teens explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Life Response: teens will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Optional activities to further engage teens
- Free Online Resource for Teens
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
Order the print edition and you'll get:
• The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
• The PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
• The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.