Echoes | Middle School Creative Teaching Aids | Fall 2018
This teaching resource helps you succeed with all kinds of students--whether they learn best by seeing, hearing, or moving. Designed for today's African-American church.
Equips teachers with the tools necessary to make class time interesting and fun, while enhancing Bible study. Each packet includes a variety of items such as Bible maps, posters, and timelines to make the Bible story come to life. Other teaching aids such as games, worksheets, and postcards help students remember the message and take it with them into the week. All Creative Teaching Aids are used in conjunction with the lessons.
Need one per class.
This fall middle school themes are:
• The God Who Created Us
• The God Who Corrects Us
• The God Who Calls Us
Genesis, Deuteronomy, Psalm, Proverbs, Jeremiah, Luke, Romans, Ephesians
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents