Echoes | Preschool Make-It Take-It (Craft Book) | Fall 2018
Essential audio and visual resources to go with the Teacher's Commentary. Enhances lessons with appealing Bible art posters and figures, puppets, a quarterly attendance chart, and a music CD featuring three original worship songs (stereo and instrumental) that correlate with each of the three units per quarter.
Need one per student.
This fall Preschool themes are:
• We Are Important to Jesus
• Jesus Helps Us
• God Made the World
Genesis, Psalms, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
- Essential teaching tools to go with the Teacher's Commentary
- Bible story posters, flannel-graph figures, and stand-up figures
- CD with song for each unit (stereo and instrumental) and birthday postcards
- CD is reproducible for classroom use
- Attendance chart
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents