Echoes | Toddler Starting Steps (Craft/Take Home) | Fall 2018
Starting Steps is a combination craft and take-home resource. Each week provides a refrigerator-ready frame for each child's favorite craft project. The other side is a family newsletter that includes a short devotional for the busy parent, age-appropriate tips, an amusing anecdote, and an interactive Bible story that can be shared continually throughout the week.
Need one per student.
This fall Toddlers themes are:
• This is the Bible
• Tell Me About God
• God's Helpers Genesis, Exodus, 1 Kings, Esther, Psalm, Jeremiah, Habakkuk, Luke, John, Acts, 2 Timothy, 2 Peter, 1 John
- Frame to display weekly craft project
- Family Calendar gives Bible story lesson review ideas for each week
- Family newsletter with development tips, devotional, Bible story, and more
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents