Fun Loving You
For a Good Time, Call Home
Ted Cunningham has a surprising definition of marriage: a man and a woman enjoying life together. In fact, God created marriage to be a blast—even when it feels like the rest of life is going to explode.
This refreshing book will help you:
- Laugh together again (it’s easier than you think)
- Make sex even more exciting than on your honeymoon
- Discover how to make doing dishes together a party
- Fight as teammates, not opponents
- Figure out how to break the routine without breaking the bank
- Remember why your spouse is the most likeable person you know
Fun Loving You puts laughter, fun, and even spin-the-bottle back into marriage. After all, life is hard. Marriage doesn’t have to be.
About the Author
Ted Cunningham is the founding pastor of Woodland Hills Family Church in Branson, Missouri. A graduate of Liberty University and Dallas Theological Seminary, Cunningham is the author or co-author of numerous books, including Trophy Child and Young and in Love. He and his wife have two children.
|Publication Date:||September 1, 2013|