Gospel Light | Preschool Teacher's Classroom Kit | Summer Year A
Using our unique Play, Listen, Talk teaching method, you can teach young children Bible truth! With fresh designs and a simplified format, lessons are easy to prepare and fun to teach!
With the classroom kit, you have all the materials you need to for one teacher and ten pre-k/kindergarteners—and send home a great resource to their families!
- Teacher Guide, Storytelling figures, Posters, Preschool Reproducible Music CD #1, 10 Family FunTime Pages, 10 TalkTime Activity Pages (with stickers, too!)
- Creative activities from easy-to-get supplies
- Games and activities for imaginative learning
- Fun, age-appropriate ways to engage preschoolers
- Order one per classroom Scope & Sequence for Summer A:
- Theme: I Learn to Love God and Others
- Bible Passages: Selected Old Testament Passages
- Bible Stories: Jacob, Esau, Daniel, Ruth, Jonah, Josiah, Jeremiah, Nehemiah Core Worldview Questions: What are ways we can show love to God and others?