Heartshaper | Middle Elementary Teacher's Convenience Kit | Fall 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
All-in-one Middle Elementary lesson planning convenience for kids ages 9 and 10! The kit includes 1 Middle Elementary Teacher Guide, 1 Middle Elementary Resources pack (with CD), 1 set of Middle Elementary Activities, and 1 set of Kidz Chat®.
Order 1 per class.
Kids have fun while they're learning important truths. HeartShaper actively engages kids as they further develop Bible skills, explore Bible chronology, and learn how they fit into God's plan.
This fall 3rd and 4th graders will learn about The Very Beginning, The Beginning of People, The Beginning of a Nation and The Beginning of the End.
Shape hearts. Change lives. HeartShaper Children’s Curriculum helps kids grow to know and love God and His Word—and live it out! Kids take 5 journeys through the Bible by the time they reach 6th grade. Engaging lessons help kids explore the Bible, learn how they fit into God’s plan, make practical applications to their lives, and develop solid Bible skills. Lessons are easy to prepare and include our unique Quick Steps™! Activity options provide flexibility to customize lessons. Special-needs-friendly activities and adaptations are easy to identify and use.
Order the print edition and you'll get:
• The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
• The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
• The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multiuse edition.
Order either Microsoft® Word download edition and you'll get:
• A zipped set of files that contains a fully-editable Microsoft® Word document for each lesson and unit page as well as PDFs of introductory pages and reproducible pages. You'll need Microsoft® Word and Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
• The two-user edition is for use by only two teachers. If you have more than two teachers, please order the unlimited use edition.
|Age Level:||Grades 3-4|